All information for our customers.
Paciotti S.p.A. - Via G. Cattolica, 1, 62012 Civitanova Marche (MC) Holder's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Web Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
● the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opts-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of
Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
● the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
● processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
● the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
● processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Controller's premises and at any other place where the parties
involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country where You are located.
For further information on the processing location, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers just described has taken place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
● Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
● Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
User Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Registration and authentication, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Access to accounts on third-party services, Interaction with live chat platforms, Contacting the User, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Tag management, Commercial affiliation, Contact management and message sending, Management of User databases, Payment management, Handling of support and contact requests, Location-based interactions, Heat mapping and session recording and Infrastructure monitoring. In order to obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section 'Personal Data Processing Details'.
Facebook permissions required by this website
This Website may require certain Facebook permissions that allow it to perform actions with the
User's Facebook account and collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service
enables this Website to connect with the User's account on the social network Facebook, provided by
For more information on the following permissions, please refer to the Facebook permissions
The permits required are as follows:
The User's basic information registered on Facebook normally includes the following Data: id, name, picture, gender and language and, in some cases, Facebook 'Friends'. If the User has made further Data publicly available, this will be available.
Access to private data
Allows access to the private data of users and friends
Provides access to the User's primary email address.
Information on how to deactivate interest-based advertisements
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
● withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
● oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
● access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
● verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
● obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
● obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
● receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
● Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in
the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to
the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Controller's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings in order to defend against abuses in the use of this Web Site or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in connection with the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to 'Do Not Track' requests
This Web Site does not support 'Do Not Track' requests. To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.